国际学生 Admission Process
To apply to Thomas More University, please submit the following documents:
English Proficiency Tests (托福考试, 雅思考试, or Duolingo)
- 最低总分46分 (minimum score of 42 on each section)
- Internet-based: minimum overall score of 70 (minimum score of 17 in each section)
- Paper-Based: minimum overall score of 520 (minimum score of 35 in each section)
- 总分最低6分.0 (最少5个).每节5元)
- *Thomas More University 托福考试 Destination (DI)/Institution Code: 187
重要的最后期限: International students who still need to apply for a new student visa MUST have ALL required application materials submitted to 招生 Office on or before the dates below in order to be considered for admission for the next starting term. Any students who do not submit all requested materials by this deadline will need to indicate if they wish to withdraw their application or defer to the following session.
Overseas I-20 Processing Deadline: 5月15日
Spring Semester (January begin date):
International Application deadline: 10月15日
International I-20 Processing Deadline: 11月1日
You will also need to submit documentation for the Designated School Official (DSO) to create the Form I-20 in SEVIS for you. You will use the Form I-20 to apply for an F-1 visa to study in the United States.
The documents required for the Form I-20 are:
- 免疫接种证明(见 免疫形式 和 病史) 和 copies of your medical 和 immunization records. Your records will remain confidential.
- 医疗健康史表格(病史). Please submit this form so the health center is aware of any health concerns or history
- 经济支持证明(见 财务证明表格)–you must show how you will pay for tuition, 费用, 食宿, health insurance 和 daily living expenses each year of your studies at Thomas More University. Without scholarships, the estimated annual expense is $44,000.
- 健康保险证明. 学生 may provide proof that their current home country insurance plan will cover their stay in the United States, or they can purchase a health insurance plan in the United States. Thomas More University recommends enrolling with 国际学生保险.